- Minimum alcoholic strength: 10,5% vol.
- Minimum total alcoholic strength: 10,5% vol.
- Total sugars: the analytical requirements for total sugars, adjusted as described in the Wine CMO
- Minimum total acidity: 4 g/l expressed as tartaric
- Volatile acidity: It will not be greater than 0,8 g/l expressed as acetic acid, except those that have undergone a process of aging. For this aged wines volatile acidity limit will be increased by 0.06 grams per degree of alcohol in excess of ten degrees.
Maximum total sulfur dioxide: 180 mg / l for wines with richness in sugars lower than 5 g/l and 230 mg/l for wines with wealth in excess of 5 g/l sugars.